Construction of Al-Aloul Center Building Project
The project is constructing and finishing four additional floors with a total area of 2,350 m2 atop an already constructed commercial building in the city center. The construction includes:
1. Executions civil and architectural works including construction, interior and exterior finishing, installation of “curtain wall” glass on the exterior, insulated aluminum (ALUCOBOND), and exterior decorative painting (Plaster works).
2. Interior and exterior electromechanical works.
3. Execution of fire control system and fire extermination system.
4. Installation of lift.
5. Rehabilitation works for old structure.
6. Rehabilitation and remodeling of building entrance.